Agile Product Analyst
Requisition Number: 306910
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306910
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Agile Product Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Agile Product Analyst:
- Work with Scrum teams to ensure that business requirements are fully understood
- Create process flow and wireframes as needed to clearly communication requirements
- Develop documentation of procedures and processes, including test plans and end user plans
- Ensure that final design/enhancements meet business requirements
- Participate in planning sessions and Scrum meetings
Requirements of the Agile Product Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project management/business analysis
- At least 3 years of experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, with the ability to guide team on best practices
- Experience with JIRA or similar tool required
- Understand product and current capabilities to contribute to future strategy
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to customer service
- Keen attention to detail and a focus on quality output
- Ability to understand and see the big picture and the underpinnings of each capability
- SAFe experience is a plus
Job ID: 306910
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts