Software Application Platform Developer
Requisition Number: 306933
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306933
Our highly regarded and widely recognized client is seeking a Software Application Platform Engineer to join their distinguished team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Software Application Platform Developer:
- Participate in end to end software development (SDLC)
- Utilize a variety of open source and industry-standard technologies to develop system and server-side layers of a cloud-based enterprise SaaS solution
- Focus on performance, optimization, workflow, security, audit functionality, parallel and distributed processing, and system design
- On occasion, resolve customer technical issues via email or phone
Requirements of the Software Application Platform Developer:
- At least 2 years of experience on a high performing Agile team with a larger DevOps infrastructure
- At least 2 years in software engineering of a product or service where customer satisfaction is paramount
- Coursework/hands-on experience with some of the following:
- Algorithm design and analysis
- Data structures
- Distributed systems
- Parallel processing
- Cloud computing
- Operating systems
- Digital computer fundamentals
- C and at least one of Julia, Python, MATLAB, PERL or Ruby
- Linux operating system
- Amazon Web Services and/or Kubernetes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Job ID: 306933
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts