Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Requisition Number: 306967
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306967
Our highly regarded, industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Java/J2EE Developer to join their dedicated team based in Chicago.
This is a long term contract opportunity with excellent benefits!
Responsibilities of the Senior Java/J2EE Developer:
- Work within enterprise guidelines and with industry best practices to deliver end to end software solutions
- Recommend improvements or enhancements to established procedures and processes
- Work closely with technical teams and clients to resolve any issues with feasibility or requirements
- Translate business requirements and programming specifications to well written software programs that meet business needs
Requirements of the Senior Java/J2EE Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of programming experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Java 7+
- At least 3 years of experience building Restful API using Spring or similar frameworks
- At least 3 years of experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, and relational databases (like SQL Server, Oracle, Postgre SQL)
- Experience building highly secure and robust applications and responsive web applications
- Working knowledge of common software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Experience with Agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 306967
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts