Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 306979
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306979
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Gather, analyze, and translate business requirements into technical specifications for the deployment of a SIEM tool
- Provide training to users on the new platform
- Work with security and business teams to handle queries from business users
- Manage the creation and delivery of the requirements matrix, test cases, and testing
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical discipline required; advanced degree preferred
- Background in Asset Management/IT Security and Compliance
- Extensive experience (at least 10 years) delivering IT projects at various scales, complexities, and time frames
- Certifications such as PMP, ITIL, CISM preferred
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate feasibility, assess risks, and make informed decisions
- Strong understanding of the project management life cycle
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and prioritize for their efficient completion
- Ability to see the big picture as well as narrow in on the details
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Job ID: 306979
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts