Requisition Number: 306964
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306964
Our trusted client is looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Security Analyst:
- Conduct analysis as needed on large, disparate data sets to identify malicious activities within the system, monitoring alerts and taking appropriate action
- Enforce current information security and control policies, procedures, and standards
- Identify weaknesses in the current system and ensure effectiveness of internal controls to reduce risk to information systems
- Obtain and correlate data reports from various sources, make logical inferences about the data, and publish results
- Review firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus software, and assist in vulnerability scans to determine potential threats
Requirements for the Security Analyst:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated ability in customer service delivery skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills and logical problem solving capabilities to perform all essential duties of the position
- Strong communications skills to effectively communicate complex, technical concepts to others in layman’s terms
Job ID: 306964
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts