New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306946
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306946
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Infrastructure Engineer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Proven ability to manage large scale converged infrastructure projects
- Ability to script, specifically PERL, Anisble, and Puppet software
- Ability to understand scripting and assist in the implementation of full-scale automation services
- Must certify and test integration from one technology to another
Requirements for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Senior level with at least 10 years of relevant Infrastructure architectural experience
- Experience in engineering PURE Storage, Dell EMC VMAX3 & XtremIO, Panzura, NetApp, Dell EMC ECS
- Experience in engineering Cisco Data Center products with an emphasis on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Strong working knowledge of VMware, Hyper V, Docker
- Experience working as a liaison between technology and the business with superior communication skills to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Up to date knowledge and experience with information security practices and procedures
- Experience being an administrator on a variety of Windows distributions
Job ID: 306946
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts