Ruby on Rails Application Developer
Requisition Number: 307077
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307077
Our trusted client is seeking a Ruby on Rails Application Director to join their team.
Responsibilities for Ruby on Rails Application Director:
- Promote public safety through the use of BRC platform
- Ability and desire to build software, uphold the company mission, and develop products that help others
Requirements of the Ruby on Rails Application Director:
- Experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and leveraging multiple repository technologies
- Experience designing and implementing robust web service API's
- Comfortable using modern front-end toolkits, such as backbone, angular, ember, or react
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Desire to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
Job ID: 307077
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts