Development Support Engineer
St. Louis, MO
Requisition Number: 307065
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307065
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a Development Support Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Development Support Engineer:
- Perform daily maintenance and support of Java and .NET application systems
- Assist in streamlining processes
- Proactively inform management and development teams of issues
- Oversee support ticket backlog, prioritizing as appropriate
- Perform detailed root cause document
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert and train less experienced staff
Requirements of the Development Support Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience supporting application development
- At least 2 years of experience in Java
- Highly proficient in all aspects of programming and analysis
- Well organized, motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team based environment on aggressive schedules
- Excellent leadership and influencing abilities, on site and remote
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge to non-technical audiences
- Experience in Incident Management and Change Management
- Experience in Support, Configuration and Release Management
- Experience with DevOps concepts
- Experience with Linux OS
Job ID: 307065
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts