Marketing Traffic Coordinator
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306539
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306539
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Traffic Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Traffic Coordinator:
- Create detailed project plans and ensure that project components are delivered on time, within scope, and on or under budget
- Maintain regular contact with staff across departments for schedule and task coordination
- Identify and escalate scheduling issues, including missed deadlines
- Communicate regularly with project owners about risks, challenges, and solutions
- Manage a variety of key creative distributions, ensure feedback is addressed
- Collaborate and coordinate with creative agencies
Requirements of the Marketing Traffic Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Media traffic experience in either advertising or media agency environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent ability to manage time, multitask, and solve problems
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Motivated self-starter with a high degree of enthusiasm
- Ability to quickly pick up new tasks and skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Job ID: 306539
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts