Requisition Number: 307036
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307036
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Java Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java applications
- Follow enterprise standard life cycle methodologies
- Create design documents, perform program coding and testing
- Resolve technical issues
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in a related role
- At least 5 years of Java back end development skills
- Experience building complex Java back end applications
- Experience building RESTful APIs and microservices with Java/Python
- Experience with Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS for infrastructure and hosting applications
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
Job ID: 307036
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts