College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 307107
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307107
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Content Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Content Specialist:
- Create/convert Open Educational Resources (OER) content in a wide array of formats to optimize student utilization
- Utilize PDF, HTML, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs and Sheets to format learning materials
- Use reading tools to check content for ADA accessibility to ensure content accessibility for all students
- Utilize established protocol to monitor and analyze project progress
- Communicate regularly with team members to coordinate effective exchanges/hand-offs
- Provide documentation of best practices and procedures
Requirements of the Content Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google/Adobe Suite applications
- Experience with databases, content management systems, and project collaboration tools
- Knowledge of ADA accommodations and relevant laws
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly language and semantics, for accuracy and consistency of output
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to follow procedures, and work both independently and efficiently
- Experience creating content using Adobe Experience Manager
- Basic knowledge of HTML, HTML5, and CSS
Job ID: 307107
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts