Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 307112
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307112
Our well established and highly respected financial services client is seeking a QA Tester to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Responsibilities of the QA Tester:
- Work on an Agile team to ensure sufficient and appropriate testing of development code before its release to production
- Create manual and automated test plans, participate in peer reviews, modify test plans based on feedback from peer reviews
- Ensure test plans and test cases follow all standards and are appropriate
- Participate in the development of test data strategy
- Use test management tools according to established procedures
- Build technical expertise in enterprise applications
- Participate in efforts for continuous improvement
Requirements of the QA Tester:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of software testing experience with manual testing required and automated testing a plus
- Knowledge of or experience with Selenium
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems
- Exceptional communication skills with a team player attitude
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Excellent listening skills
- Familiar with SDLC
- Knowledge of financial markets or operations is a plus
- Financial services experience preferred
Job ID: 307112
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts