Software Development Engineer
Foster City, CA
Requisition Number: 307115
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307115
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer:
- Design and develop cloud-based services using Java/Spring
- Build cloud-based services that are scalable, secure, and comply with HIPAA
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for new and emerging technologies
- Troubleshoot issues with integration or production related to cloud services
- Work closely with operations team to achieve performance, cost, and security goals
- Work within a highly collaborative Agile team
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing cloud-based micro services (Cloud Foundry, Docker)
- Comfortable with modern application development (Java, Spring, Node.js)
- Skilled in data modeling as well as logical and physical database design (Oracle/MS, SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with message brokers like Rabbit MQ or Kafka
- Experience with 3rd party API (Amazon S3, SNS)
- Experience with stored procedures (SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Job ID: 307115
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts