Identity Management Engineer
Requisition Number: 307156
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307156
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Identity Management Engineer to join their team in McLean, VA.
All applicants must be willing to convert to full time, W-2 employment.
Responsibilities of the Identity Management Engineer:
- Provide operational support for a highly complex enterprise-level Identity Management environment
- Lead troubleshooting and incident resolution with other teams
- Plan and guide updates/enhancements to the identity management environment
- Provide technical support for existing systems and support new application integrations
- Migrate identity management systems from on-premises to the cloud
- Manage the backup and restoring of FIM, MIM, and LDS
- Ensure that the environment is secure and compliant
- Create and update SOP documentation
Requirements of the Identity Management Engineer:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Identity Management, including the implementation of complex enterprise-level solutions
- At least 3 years of experience with either Forefront Identity Manager or Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience working in detail with FIM/MIM synchronization service, specifically creating/updating the management agents
- Demonstrated success effectively communicating technical issues/challenges to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
Preferred Qualifications of the Identity Management Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 2 years of experience in programming and scripting languages (C#, VBScript, PowerShell, or Python)
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows Azure, AWS or other public Cloud technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Forefront Identity Manager and Microsoft Identity Manager tools.
- Experience synchronizing on-premises and cloud based directories such as Azure AD and Google Cloud Domain Directory
Job ID: 307156
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts