Senior Software Engineer / Senior Java Developer
Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition Number: 307040
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307040
Our industry leading financial services client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java Developer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term opportunity for which all applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java Developer:
- Serve as a key contributor for client and technology interactions in the development of technology solutions
- Lead complex programming tasks, review and document tasks, analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Lead the development of system design and specifications
- Responsible for making complex design choices
- Mentor, guide, and direct workflow of junior engineers and developers
- Work with enterprise teams to discuss and build strategic designs and initiatives
- Lead troubleshooting of moderate to complex problems in both development and production environment
- Ensure timely resolution of issues
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of both client and server side Java, J2EE and web-based programming experience
- At least 5 years of experience with OOA/OOD, distributed systems/software, real time processing, relational database systems, messaging systems
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Agile TDD
- Experience with rich UI frameworks
- Experience with application development frameworks
- Experience with SOA and web services
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience with build, deploy and test automation tools
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- Experience developing APIs and frameworks
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 307040
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts