Systems / Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 307168
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307168
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Systems/Data Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Systems/Data Analyst:
- Work on BI projects, ensuring adherence to enterprise and industry standards and best practices
- Collaborate closely with Developers, DBAs, and Testers to drive project completion
- Help to identify, isolate, and communicate problems within the production environment
- Assist the on-call production team
Requirements of the Systems/Data Analyst:
- At least 5 years of technical experience in a data-driven development setting
- Experience with relational/dimensional databases and ETL is required (Informatica is ideal)
- Excellent software analysis skills
- Experience with data mining, Oracle, PL/SQL, and documentation
- Exceptional communication and relationship skills
- Excellent problem solver, able to take in and understand information quickly
- Experience handling multiple concurrent tasks/priorities
Job ID: 307168
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts