Senior iOS Developer
Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition Number: 307041
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307041
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join their dedicated team based in Ann Arbor, MI.
Responsibilities of the Senior iOS Developer:
- Work cross-functionally to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Develop and document best practices for iOS development
- Lead troubleshooting efforts of complex problems and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Serve as a key contributor in developing technology solutions
- Lead the design and development of system specifications, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Responsible for making complex design choices for use by the development teams
- Lead moderate to complex programming tasks
Requirements of the Senior iOS Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline; or, equivalent military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in iOS development for a variety of products - iPhone, iPad, iWatch
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Agile Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with build, deploy, and test automation tools
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and implementation using Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with iOS build and iTunes Connect deployment process
- Experience with iOS SDK creation/management
- Experience developing applications for a large customer base
- Experience working with large development teams
- Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
Job ID: 307041
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts