Java Developer - Fixed Income Analytics
Requisition Number: 307188
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307188
Our client is a leading investment firm that strives to provide best in class performance for their clients. If you are looking to connect with your work and thrive in a flexible, team-oriented environment, the Java Developer position will allow you the space to do what you do best.
This is a long term contract opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Provide Fixed Income analysis and create metrics to measure risk
- Create frameworks to enhance management process and support research
- Utilize strong quantitative and technical skills
- Communicate effectively and work within portfolio management
- Develop quantitative models, toolsets, and technology infrastructure to support the quantitative research and risk management decision-making process
- Translate quantitative specifications and techniques into usable tools to support the investment process
- Integrate modeling tools into enterprise technology infrastructure
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services with a focus on financial technology
- Must have fixed income experience (preferably calculation engine)
- Strong Java experience with large Oracle databases
- Experience with Java, Oracle, HTML programming (HTML5 is a plus)
- Ability to communicate ideas around quantitative concepts succinctly
- Experience with fixed income and derivative tools
- Strong knowledge of financial and statistical theory and practice
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
Job ID: 307188
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts