Senior Server Side Developer
Requisition Number: 307057
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307057
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a Senior Server Side Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Server Side Developer:
- Design and develop high quality Java based web applications
- Ensure adherence to enterprise and industry standard best practices and procedures
- Perform research and analysis and implement highly complex design and development tasks
- Analyze business requirements and create plans to integrate Middleware services using SOAP and REST
- Design and develop flow charts and perform testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work both independently and within a supervised environment
- Conduct design-review and code-reviews with peers.
- Perform production incident triage and on-call support as necessary
Requirements of the Senior Server Side Developer:
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Strong Core Java/JEE programming experience, including OOP
- Experience implementing and maintaining high traffic web applications
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to think logically
- Strong problem solving skills; quick learner
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to work well with others in pursuit of technical solutions
- Working knowledge of server and client templates
- Experience using JEE containers such as WebSphere and Tomcat
- Experience with Unit Testing Tool like JUnit
- Experience using software Version Control tools such as Git and Subversion
- Experience developing and maintaining real time, high volume, client facing Web application
- Experience using Eclipse/RAD, Java 8
Job ID: 307057
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts