Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 307184
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307184
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Project Manager for our innovative client in the Plano, TX area! In this role, you will lead cross-functional teams who are responsible for delivering high-profile projects on time and within budget.
You will be key in defining, planning, and managing projects and new client implementations.
Exciting opportunity to join a collaborative organization that values innovation and creativity!
Challenge’s You’ll Tackle:
- Ensures client/customer’s requirements have been captured and are translated into a solid and actionable project plan
- Creates all necessary project documentation
- Drives the day-to-day coordination of the project
- Leads project teams with varying numbers of stakeholders
- Uses problem-solving, critical thinking and independent thinking skills to overcome challenges and resolve issues
- Monitor projects progress on an ongoing basis
- Works with client and internal management to identify and select team members based on project goals
- Coaches to clarify assignments and deliverables
- Manage project resources, schedules, budgets and adhere to PMO project methodologies
You Should Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a formal project management role
- Experience utilizing project management tools to create solid project plans and artifacts
- Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Project experience
- Detail oriented
- Experience working within financial, banking, payments, or related complex project work preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com, or apply here!
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts