SANTA CLARA, CA
Requisition Number: 307222
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307222
Our industry-leading client is seeking a QA Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer:
- Establish timeline and milestones; set measurable criteria to check quality
- Drive QA process; work with developers to ensure high quality builds are pushed to production
- Recommend test tools and test environment setups
- Liaise with team members
- Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria
- Support QA requirements and activities
- Establish quality standards and metrics for the project/product
- Planning and scheduling of tasks like alpha and beta testing
- Ensure team is focused on both automation and manual testing
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders
- Review test strategies and ensure that unit, functional, performance, stress, and acceptance are covered
Requirements of the QA Engineer:
- Ability to define and document test cases for an end to end network solution
- Ability to perform manual testing and troubleshoot any issues
- Experience with automation scripting - Python, Bash, or Shell scripting
- Start up mentality, proactive, with strong focus on timely results
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience with Telco verification is a plus
Job ID: 307222
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts