Requisition Number: 307224
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307224
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Systems Specialist to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Specialist:
- Establish timelines and milestones to drive task completion to desired deliverables
- Report on any changes from established plans
- Connect with business users to collect application information
- Collaborate with business teams to explain workflow needed by business areas to complete an integration
- Manage a defined set of applications to initiate and plan business application integrations with IIQ
- Coordinate with QA resource to enable a successful test of the application
- Submit appropriate tickets to migrate configured applications to the production region
- Setup and test ServiceNow routing
Requirements of the Systems Specialist:
- At least 5 years of experience with information security or technical field
- At least 2 years of experience with Identity & Access Management in a corporate setting
- Strong SQL Query skills to retrieve/analyze data
- Demonstrated ability to successfully drive technology initiatives through completion
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop broad communication strategies and provide transparency
- Proven relationship building and influencing skills, across all levels of the organization
- Deep understanding of user identity provisioning and access management best practices
- General operating knowledge of application security and infrastructure components, including directory services, LDAP, mainframe etc.
- UNIX Shell scripting, Perl and/or LDAP are nice to have
Job ID: 307224
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts