Requisition Number: 307046
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307046
Our data-driven client is seeking a Cesium.js Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Cesium.js Developer:
- Design and develop Cesium.js 2D and 3D components using an established data model and detailed requirement specifications
- Collaborate closely with cloud developers and full-stack engineers to implement client-side UI using a defined API and data model
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure designs are useful and meet functional requirements
- Develop wireframes for review, iteration, and approval
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to develop and document system components in accordance with commercial software best practices
- Work as part of a larger Agile software team to quickly create and refine design and implementation
Job ID: 307046
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts