PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant
Requisition Number: 307246
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307246
Our higher education client dedicated to enriching the lives of their students through immersive and rigorous studies. They are devoted to providing a rich and diverse environment among both students and staff. Our client is currently seeking a passionate PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant to join their team.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant:
- Manage Student Financials (SF) configuration, troubleshooting, and overall support
- Implement multiple activity guides for student engagement
- Help to prepare for reporting changes
- Provide training to staff on CS SF functions as needed
- Provide early support for the CS 9.2 implementation
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant:
- At least 3 years of Campus Solutions Student Financials experience, including version 9.2
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 307246
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts