Senior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 307267
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 307267
Our highly regarded client is seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Senior Java Developer to join their Research & Development team.
This is a long term opportunity with an excellent benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Liaise with business SMEs to expand business knowledge and apply it to design and implementation
- Perform independent research, design, and implementation
- Conduct design and code review with architects
- Stay current on emerging technologies and recommend feasible solutions to drive efficiency
- Work with application development team to move projects from R&D to product development
- Plan, organize, and track technical project deliverables in adherence with project schedules
- Ensure highly quality, well written, and efficient deliverables
- Perform unit and integration testing to ensure thorough testing
- Develop positive relationships with peers to ensure project objectives are met
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant technical experience
- At least 10 years of software engineering experience, including Java 8, Java Concurrency, Spring Framework 4+, Restful APIs, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, Kryo, LogBack, Maven, Mercurial, and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Agile test driven development best practices and JIRA
- Motivated self-starter, adaptable and quick learner
- Keen on staying up to date on new and emerging technologies
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proven results-oriented individual with a focus on delivery
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with diverse audiences
- Angular 2, AWS/Cloud, Hadoop, Machine Learning are all a plus
Job ID: 307267
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts