Systems Security Engineer
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 307088
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307088
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Systems Security Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Security Engineer:
- Develop and implement enterprise-level architecture security solutions
- Ensure technical needs of the business are met
- Work collaboratively to find, research, and implement new technology solutions
Requirements of the Systems Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field
- At least 5 years of development experience with at least 2 years in DevOps
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer maintaining a cloud environment
- Solid Linux and AWS skills
- Experience working in an infrastructure as code environment
- Knowledge of system architecture to include OS, networking, and SQL
- Experience delivering in a CI/CD methodology
- Experience with GoLang, Python, BASH
- Experience sending log information to ELK, Splunk
- Experience in Secrets Management (Preferably Vaults)
- Hashistack experience
- Vault, Terraform, and Packer experience is strongly desired
Job ID: 307088
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts