Senior Java Engineer
Requisition Number: 306558
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306558
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Solid Java development or .Net Core experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes, Agile delivery, and Test Driven/Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Familiar with cloud native architectures for containerized microservices
- Familiar with a variety of programming styles and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development
- Familiar with modern front-end frameworks
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Experience with code versioning and management
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Application Developer, CI/CD, Agile, TDD, BDD, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, RDBMS, Cucumber, Selenium
Job ID: 306558
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts