Service Desk Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 307169
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307169
Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a Service Desk Systems Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Service Desk Systems Engineer:
- Provide support for enterprise level workstations, servers, LAN, mobile devices, printers, hardware, and software
- Perform ticket documentation and QA checks on assigned tickets
- Provide advanced service support
- Adhere to SLA and enterprise and industry best practices
- Provide team leadership and technical guidance to team members
- Maintain current knowledge of technology and stay abreast of emerging technologies
Requirements of the Service Desk Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant technical field; or equivalent education, training, and experience
- Solid experience in a service desk capacity
- At least one current Microsoft certification (server 2008 or later preferred)
- At least one current certification of the following: CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+
- Professional attitude with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter; able to work independently
- Keen attention to detail
Job ID: 307169
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts