Experience Writer / Content Strategist
Requisition Number: 307279
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307279
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for an Experience Writer/Content Strategist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Experience Writer/Content Strategist:
- Create content for the digital experience in efforts to make financial concepts easy to understand
- Collaborate with UX designers and business resources to fully understand concepts and formulate content
- Exercise a degree of creativity and maintain a good attitude under tight deadlines
- Incorporate customer feedback, user research, and marketing metrics
- Work with legal reviewers to ensure compliance
Requirements of the Experience Writer/Content Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 5 years of digital experience writing
- Experience writing for SEO and UX experience
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Basic understanding of financial services industry
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence to look for answers within and outside the team
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, Agile mindset
- Financial services experience preferred
Job ID: 307279
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts