Senior UX Designer
Requisition Number: 305767
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 305767
Our business-minded client has a reputation for driving efficiency. They are currently seeking a highly skilled Senior UX Designer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX Designer:
- Gather business and technical requirements and perform comprehensive documentation
- Create models based on requirements including user workflows
- Conduct research related to user goals and preferences as well as industry best practices
- Plan and conduct usability studies and collect user feedback for user experience enhancement
- Create design solutions that address both business and user needs
- Produce high-quality graphics; contribute to UI component library
- Lead design initiatives and work collaboratively across the organization
Requirements of the Senior UX Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent preferred
- At least 7 years of experience designing highly complex web applications
- In-depth knowledge of design centered around the user
- Experience working with data-driven applications
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accessibility guidelines
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills for product applications
- Ability to generate design options from concept to lowest level of detail
- Strong leadership, facilitation and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Robust work portfolio illustrating thoughtfulness and product quality
Job ID: 305767
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts