Software Quality Analyst
Requisition Number: 307287
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307287
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Software Quality Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Software Quality Analyst:
- Perform QA and software development process improvements across applications
- Develop and maintain quality standards for systems and related software
- Oversee development and executive of software/system test plans and analysis of results
- Evaluate/select automated tools to help with software development
- Perform testing of software to ensure that product meets design specifications and quality standards
- Communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues
Requirements of the Software Quality Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with automation testing
- Experience mentoring multiple teams required
- UI/UX experience and proficiency in Java
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Understanding of coding fundamentals
- Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST) and best practices to test
- Ability to be an innovative and creative thinker, share with others, and learn from others
Job ID: 307287
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts