Requisition Number: 307288
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307288
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer:
- Work collaboratively to establish SOP and other necessary, controlled documentation while working within current global regulatory regulations and best practices
- Help with technical writing of documents to ensure quality, consistency, and compliance
- Work closely with cross-functional SMEs to create process maps that document work processes; work with teams to create supplemental information
- Work collaboratively to pinpoint audience, develop training requirements, and create interactive training materials
- Maintain documents in SharePoint in an organized fashion
Requirements of the Technical Writer:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in pharmaceuticals, biotech, CRO or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and requirements
- Experience writing controlled documents and generating learning content
- Experience leading process mapping and process improvement activities
- Ability to establish effective business relationships
- Solid understanding of Data Management principles preferred
Job ID: 307288
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts