Requisition Number: 307303
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307303
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Coordinate cross-functional interactions between business units
- Own responsibility for project success and drive priorities to completion
- Facilitate SDLC deliverables throughout the project life cycle
- Manage overall project plan, resource allocation, and budget
- Communicate and escalate issues and risks to management as appropriate
- Prepare weekly status reports, noting any risks or issues
- Maintain all project documents according to PMO standards
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 6 years of IT (software application) project management experience
- Demonstrated success delivering projects on time, within scope, and on or under budget
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and able to work well under pressure with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
- Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
Job ID: 307303
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts