Senior QA Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition Number: 307302
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307302
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join their dedicated team.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis and convert to FTE status.
Responsibilities of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Provide technical guidance related to testing and project management leadership within a project team
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases/scripts
- Help to plan, develop, and lead training around manual and automated testing tools and methods
- Design, develop, and execute reusable and maintainable automation scripts
- Assist developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved
- Analyze each product's environment and architecture in order to apply appropriate test methodologies
- Perform software defect tracking
Requirements of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- At least 5 years of directly relevant work experience
- Expertise in QA process and software defect tracking; expert level skills in automation test methodologies and tools
- Significant experience testing native applications for mobile platforms - iOS and Android
- Some programming experience with Java or other OO language is required for test automation frameworks
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix, Windows, iOS and Android development
- Experience with advanced programming environments highly desired (Java/J2EE APIs, Performance Tuning/Management)
- Experience with web technologies highly desired (HTML, XML, CSS)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or Team City
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with relational databases (SQL, schema design)
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team based environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently
- Creative and innovative problem solver
Job ID: 307302
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts