Requisition Number: 307323
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307323
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Analyst for our major, innovative client in Columbus! In this role, you will be a key member for a cross-functional team, tasked with delivering high-quality software.
Great opportunity to join a growing team leveraging Agile and Lean techniques!
- Create test cases, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Perform both manual and automated test execution
- Report and track defects
- Develop automated tests in partnership with developers.
- Assist developers and technical support staff in root cause analysis
- Successfully partner with team a product managers, developers, and BA’s
- 3+ years’ experience in manual and automated QA testing
- Strong SQL and XML
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Agile experience a plus!
- Ruby or Cucumber experience also a plus!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Job Order: 307323
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts