Agile Technical Coach
Requisition Number: 307334
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307334
Eliassen’s Agile Consulting Practice has an opportunity for an Agile Technical Coach to join our client's large Agile transformation.
You will train and coach a team working on a large technical re-platforming project. There is a critical business need to change the technical practices on the project and a team that has the willingness and desire to learn new skills. You will work with the team and stakeholders to deliver quality software quickly by helping them improve upon their skills in areas including: test driven development, pair programming, mobbing, legacy code remediation, how to better share and collaborate, and technical debt and documentation challenges.
Required Experience for the Agile Technical Coach:
- 5+ engagements working with teams (7-10 team members) to accelerate adoption of good Agile practices
- Demonstrated ability to understand client business domains
- Combination of software development, delivery, consulting and coaching experience
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate the business value of specific Agile Practices in relation to Agile principles (i.e. answer the question “why do we do it this way?”)
- Strong facilitation and diplomatic skills with the ability to connect with an organization to bring the right people to resolve impediments quickly
- Adaptive coaching style and the ability to work hands-on with teams in an advisory role
- Self-aware, active listener with a high-level of emotional intelligence who can build a rapport and trust with a team quickly
- Leverage credibility as coach to continuously reinforce solution to highest priority impediments
- Full Stack Development though most development is abstracted out schema as code implementation
- Test automation
- Atlassian – Jira
- Zephier – Test Case Management
Job ID: 307334
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts