UI / Angular Developer
Requisition Number: 307348
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307348
Our well established, industry-leading client is seeking a long term contract UI / Angular Developer to help build enhancements and functionality for their Ecommerce website.
Requirements of the UI / Angular Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience creating wireframes
- Development experience with cross-browser web applications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with AJAX and JS libraries like jQuery, with client and server side scripting capabilities
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile development is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with Angular JS and Angular 2.x
- Experience developing responsive web applications across devices
- Experience using Bootstrap for layout development
- Ability to slice PSDs and create UI/UX interfaces
- Ability to create innovative solutions that enhance user experience
- Ability to work in a team based setting and integrate feedback from peers and managers into design
Job ID: 307348
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts