Senior Windows / IIS System Administrator
Requisition Number: 307353
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307353
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Windows / IIS System Administrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Windows / IIS System Administrator:
- Perform Windows / IIS system administration duties
- Provide technical support for Windows servers to ensure that they are running optimally
- Install applications, diagnose and resolve system issues, test software, document SOP
- Install, maintain, and support software
- Participate in rotating on call schedule to ensure 24x7 support
- Resolve software and hardware problems
- Perform root cause analysis
Requirements of the Senior Windows / IIS System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline; or, 5 years of relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a Windows server environment, including in-depth knowledge of Windows 2003/2008, 2012
- At least 3 years of experience in PowerShell scripting
- MCSA certification required; MCSE desired
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience configuring and managing Windows clusters
- General knowledge of database servers
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to plan for upgrades
- Ability to thrive in a team based setting
- Excellent customer service skills
Job ID: 307353
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts