Requisition Number: 306280
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306280
Our highly regarded, innovative client is seeking a QA Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity! All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis!
Responsibilities of the QA Analyst:
- Work on a team delivering industry-leading architectures
- Support all testing activities and applications under test
- Perform manual testing, QA analysis, develop test scenarios/cases and execute testing activities
- Demonstrate expertise in the concepts of test processes
Requirements of the QA Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field required; QA certification desired
- At least 6 years of hands-on QA and testing experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Must possess a minimum of six (6+) years of hands-on Quality Assurance and Testing experience
- Experience testing DB and data warehouse applications and solutions
- Knowledge of a variety of development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and V model
- Work in a structured environment testing Database and Data Warehouse Applications and Solutions
- Solid experience with JIRA, Jama, and TFS
- Working knowledge of mainframe testing and batch jobs runs and execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working on a global, geographically distributed team
Job ID: 306280
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts