Digital Ad Sales Research Analyst
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307192
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307192
Our industry-leading global client is seeking a Digital Ad Sales Research Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Ad Sales Research Analyst:
- Support sales and marketing teams by developing stories that focus on the value of the digital and cross-platform audience
- Develop captivating sales materials, based on research
- Train research analysts and sales and marketing team members
- Develop a deep understanding of cross-platform measurement and its impact
- Work collaboratively with peers to drive process improvements
- Gather and report intelligence on competitive landscape/clients/digital trends
Requirements of the Digital Ad Sales Research Analyst:
- At least 4 years of related ad sales research experience
- Ability to extract TV and digital data from primary and secondary sources using software applications
- Deep knowledge of how digital ads are sold and monetized
- Familiarity with digital ad currency tools and measurement tools
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills as well delivering clear and effective presentations
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact across all levels of the organization
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and in a team; can thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
Job ID: 307192
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts