New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307238
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307238
Our client is an American mass media company with a global presence. Focused primarily on cinema and cable television, they have an audience of 700 million viewers in over 160 countries. They are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join their well-established team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide coaching around Agile frameworks and best practices for feature/project delivery
- Facilitate and/or support Agile/Scrum ceremonies for Agile teams
- Instill the values and principles of Agile within the team while promoting self-organization and continuous improvement
- Identify, track, and remove impediments for feature/project and team success
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog
- Ensure planning of go-live and deployment activities and facilitate their execution
- Ensure that all team members understand and accept their roles and responsibilities
- Assist with resource allocation and capacity planning
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CSM and/or PMP certification strongly desired
- At least 5 years of Agile project management experience
- Experience with CMS preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and traditional PM methodologies
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Solid technical background, with the ability to drive resolution of technical issues
- Ability to influence and motivate people to high levels of performance and teamwork
- Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles and practices
Job ID: 262594
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts