Product Owner - Life Sciences
Requisition Number: 307357
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307357
Our innovative global client provides a range of technical solutions for medical challenges. They are currently seeking a passionate Product Owner to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Drive the development and delivery of software releases
- Work with product teams and business owners to develop and maintain product backlog
- Create user stories and other documentation to support a regulated development process
- Develop acceptance criteria for requirements and work with development team to ensure vision is met
Requirements of the Product Owner:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in an enterprise software development company
- Experience in a globally distributed enterprise organization; working across geographies preferred
- Experience leading a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience interacting with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or life sciences preferred
Job ID: 307357
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts