SQL Database Developer
Requisition Number: 307375
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307375
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a SQL Database Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the SQL Database Developer:
- Interact with analysts and other end users to ensure applications and tools meet project requirements
- Communicate technical results to the team and consult with team members on project related issues
- Research, design, and maintain several systems
- Perform complex development tasks and maintain large SQL Server databases
Requirements of the SQL Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of related technical experience
- Strong development and unit testing skills
- Experience developing database applications using SQL Server 2014.x with SQL/T-SQL/SSIS
- Familiarity with ETL processing
- Demonstrated experience upgrading databases and porting data required
- Experience with system design documentation
- Exceptional and effective communication skills, with the ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Demonstrated capacity to perform critical analysis and root cause analysis
- Commitment to contributing high quality software and data
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and quickly in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Keen attention to detail and curious mindset
Job ID: 307375
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts