New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307382
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307382
Our industry-leading global client is seeking an energetic, experienced, and passionate Android Developer to join their dedicated team.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Android Developer:
- Participate in Android app development throughout the SDLC
- Serve as a member of a collaborative Agile team to deliver high quality output
- Collaborate with product team to plan and design new features
Requirements of the Android Developer:
- Expert level Android development skills
- Solid Java development skills
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding of client/server architectures
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Job ID: 307382
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts