IT / Desktop Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 307433
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307433
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a IT / Desktop Support Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the IT / Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide first line technical support and consultation for all IT end user needs
- Troubleshoot requests and drive issues through completion
- Support internal telephony system
- Assist with testing patches and updates for networking equipment
- Provide technical support for LAN/WAN networks, LAN administration, and hardware and software
- Other duties/special projects as required
Requirements of the IT / Desktop Support Technician:
- Experience providing front line technical support
- Ability to diagnose and support a range of mobile devices and operating systems
- Ability to assist in the implementation and installation of wired and wireless networks
- Solid understanding of protocols like TCP/IP, VPN, and basic commands (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
- Ability to administer in a Cisco VoIP environment using Cisco Call Manager
- Complete understanding of Call Tracking systems
- Ability to log, update, and close tickets, prioritize efficiently, and bring issues to full resolution
- Proficiency in Apple hardware and Mac applications preferred but not required
Job ID: 307433
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts