Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 307439
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307439
Our highly respected client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Assess and evaluate infrastructure and lead procurement process for enhancement
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate software development and IT contracts
- Evaluate systems and policies for potential improvement or opportunities for cost reduction
- Provide recommendations for pathways to improvement
- Under direction, implement cost saving measures or technology updates
- Collaborate with staff to develop a method for monitoring compliance to IT contracts and technology standards
- Develop documentation of extensive subject matter expertise related to the implementation and management of technology contracts
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- At least 3 years of experience overseeing technology vendor contracts in an IT environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with BI software like Power BI
- Experience assessing and improving workflow processes
- Experience designing database reports and familiarity with SQL
- Strong business analysis, logical, analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical and actionable requirements
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate lateral leadership
- Experience designing database reports
- Ability to work independently
Job ID: 307439
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts