Ruby on Rails Developer
Requisition Number: 307299
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307299
Our industry-leading global client is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Ruby on Rails Developer:
- Facilitate code reviews to ensure quality of code while contributing to hands-on code development
- Work with Quality Assurance team on automated testing
- Perform prototyping and systems analysis
- Provide maintenance support for systems
- Design and implement well written, error free, scalable APIs and data models
Requirements of the Ruby on Rails Developer:
- At least 5 years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Proven experience with Ruby as a programming platform
- Passion and desire to continuously expand knowledge base
- Familiarity with at least one modern development framework - Angular, AngularJS, React
- Familiarity with Docker
- AWS infrastructure and CI/CD experience - TeamCity, Jenkins
- Experience utilizing Agile development methodologies
- Redis, MySQL experience is a plus
Job ID: 307299
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts