Java Developer w/ ATG/e-commerce
Requisition Number: 307347
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307347
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Java Developer with ATG and e-commerce experience to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Serve as a subject matter expert/promote best practices for e-commerce development
- Work closely and cross-functionally to develop high performing, scalable, and secure software applications
- Innovate solutions for effective and quick application deployment
- Document application design; ensure solution adheres to the technical design
- Perform design and code reviews
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of experience developing software using Java/J2EE
- At least 5 years of experience using ATG (or similar) to develop e-commerce solutions
- Demonstrated success owning and driving technical delivery of large distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Oracle or similar
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working in cross-functional, globally distributed teams
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience making presentation to senior business leadership
- Expert in troubleshooting performance issues
- Experience with Angular, Spring-Java and React frameworks
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
- Agile certification is a plus
Job ID: 307347
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts