New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307457
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307457
Our industry-leading global client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with leadership in the development of project plans, goals, and timelines
- Assist with creating test and communication plans
- Oversee resource allocation and schedule for project implementation
- Mitigate any project risk or issues; track issues through to resolution
- Manage project plans to ensure on time delivery of promised components
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in project/IT management
- At least 3 years of experience guiding IT business processes
- PMP or equivalent preferred
- Experience delivering large projects with significant impact across departments
- Must have experience delivering enterprise technology projects
- Ability to report and present to executives
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Customer-service mindset
Job ID: 307457
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts