Requisition Number: 307478
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307478
The ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for the design, architecture, and leading of maintenance and enhancements to existing ServiceNow ITSM applications as well as implementation and development of the new enterprise wide roadmap. Provide architectural and big picture oversight for ServiceNow development and implementation projects. Works with departmental representatives to understand business processes and requirements and provides solutions related to the ServiceNow platform. Subject matter expert in ServiceNow and ITIL. Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization. May assist less experienced peers.
*Fully Remote Opportunity - Able to Hire off Skype/WebEx*
*No 3rd party Resumes - Must be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance*
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the current state of the ServiceNow platform architecture documentation and provide the architectural roadmap.
- Gather new requirements, analyze the impact of new requirements, and configure the new requirements on the
- ServiceNow platform as per ITIL best practices.
- Review requirements and develop technical design documents.
- Create well-structured test plans and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, document, and track software defects.
- Perform and facilitate regression testing of resolved defects.
- Translate technical complexities to project stakeholders and make sure they understand the effects of the design decisions on the areas of ServiceNow Platform.
- Lead ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution.
- Participate in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, development, and rollout phases. Contribute to the strategic development of new platform customizations, as needed, based on customer needs.
- Develop and own ServiceNow coding standards.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of technological advances; provide continuous research and assessment of new resources and technology available for ServiceNow platform, e.g., literature review, participation in vendor supplied training and conferences, new and existing product evaluation. #eg1989
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com
Job ID: 307478
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts